About this activity
- Duration: 8h
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Explore the incredible ancient Angkorian Temples and discover the beauty and mystery of Cambodia, and the Khmer empire.
Your morning starts with a tuk tuk ride to the words largest religious monument Angkor Wat. Lead by a wonderful local guide the stories of the temples will be brought to life. Discover the history of the Khmer Empire as you explore this incredible temple.
We journey on to the ancient city of Angkor Thom where your guide will lead you though back gates and onto the ancient city walls. Take a short stroll through the jungle along the walls that surround the temples within Angkor Thom. From here you will start to explore some of the amazing temples within the walls, including the stunning Bayon and famous elephant terrac. We then return to the main park and visit the beautiful Ta Prohm Temple.
Ta Prohm is overrun with ancient tree gcadmins. Your guide will take you through this beautiful temple and help you to capture some of those iconic photographic moments of temple and tree locked in silent battle.
- See the sunrise at Angkor Wat, the largest sacred structure in the world
- Visit jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom City and Bayon Temple
- Learn about the centuries-old monuments from a professional guide
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group tour with maximum 10 persons per group
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation by tuk tuk
- Refill Bottled water
- Cold towels
- Price per person NOT including Temple Ticket.
Know before you go
• Children under 12 years of age free of charge
• An additional surcharge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of the tour
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Lunch can be purchased at local restaurant near the temples